Product Name S.M.A.S.H Advanced IV Training Arm
Product Ref. S402.100
- Subcutaneous injection sites on the volar forearm and lateral upper arm
- IntraMuscular injection site on the upper arm
- Arterial system including the radial and brachial arteries
- Suture and incision sites on both the upper arm and forearm
- Hemodialysis site on the forearm
- Arterial and Venous insert for IV training, venipuncture practice, blood draw exercises, AV anastomosis, and placement of AV grafts. This multi-layer surgical insert includes the skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle, radial artery, and radial vein
- AV fistula insert that simulates a healed fistula for hemodialysis exercises.
- Multi-layer bicep insert that includes the skin, subcutaneous tissue, and muscle and allows incision practice and suturing exercises
- Durable skin that can be pierced in excess of 200 times with a 20 or 22 gauge needle
- Realistic tactile feedback for both surgical and arterial & venous stick exercises
- Adjustable heart rate and pulse strength simulating a heart rate from 10 BPM to 150BPM
- Cephalic (antecubital), Basilic, Radial, and Ulnar veins as well as the radial and brachial arteries for infusion and blood draw training.
- Rotating arm allowing dorsal and volar access along the length of the IV training arm.
- Varying vessel palpability to simulate collapsed or bulging vessels
- Ease of assembly
- New proprietary materials replicate of skin, subcutaneous, and muscle layers at all surgical sites.
- Upgraded inserts, skins, and vessels for improved tactile feedback
- Micropump embedded within the shoulder generates variable heart rates and pulse strength. Quiet and compact, thereby improving portability of the unit.
- Easy to replace plug-and-play inserts to allow quick change-out between procedures
- Latex-free vessels with improved access for hassle-free replacement